Nupur Recyclers Announces Expansion with its New Subsidiary, Nupur Polymers Pvt. Ltd.

Nupur RecyclersNew Delhi,  June 2023 – Nupur Recyclers, a leading name in the recycling industry and a market leader in metal scrap processing is proud to announce the launch of its new subsidiary, Nupur Polymers Pvt. Ltd at Bawal, Haryana, spread over a land of 2000 sq mt.

This new business unit is geared toward the production and supply of high-quality, eco-friendly polymers at the given facility that holds a recycling capacity of more than 6000 metric tonnes of polymers per year. By developing and utilizing innovative recycling technology, Nupur Polymers aims to create a sustainable future by transforming waste plastics into valuable resources.

For the introduction of the new subsidiary Nupur Polymers Pvt, Ltd., the parent company Nupur Recyclers holds the majority of shares i.e. 93 percent, whereas the rest of 7 percent is driven by experts Dr. Yogendra Singh, Mr. Kaushal Pareek, Mr. Varun Jain. The company is committed to delivering top-of-the-line products that meet the needs of both industry and the environment.

“We are excited to announce the launch of Nupur Polymers by joining hands with Dr. Yogendra, Kaushal, and Varun,” said Mr. Rajesh Gupta, Managing Director of Nupur Recyclers. He further stated, “Our goal is to create a circular economy by reducing waste and carbon emissions, and we believe that Nupur Polymers will help us achieve this vision”. Nupur Polymers will produce a range of high-quality polymers, including HDPE, LDPE, PP, and HIPS & ABS. The company’s production facility is equipped with state-of-the-art machinery, ensuring the highest levels of efficiency and quality. With Nupur Polymers, Nupur Recyclers aims to establish itself as a leading name in the sustainable polymer industry. The company is committed to creating a better world by delivering sustainable solutions and maintaining its vision of 3Ps”.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *